“Giving frees us from the familiar territory of our own needs by opening our mind to the unexplained worlds occupied by the needs of others.” ― Barbara Bush
Look around you. Your neighborhood. Your schools. Your office. Your community. If you pay attention, you’ll see people in need all around you. Sometimes the needs are great. Sometimes the needs can be met simply by lending a helping hand. Oftentimes the simplest gestures can make the greatest impact. A warm smile. A friendly good morning. An encouraging word.
Giving back is at the heart and soul of Pieology and we are committed to partnering with our friends and neighbors to make a positive impact on our communities. If you’d like to partner with us on one of the following Pie-lanthropy programs, be sure to get in touch with the General Manager at your neighborhood Pieology. Together we can make a difference. One pie at a time.
“The best portion of a good man’s life: his little, nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.” ― William Wordsworth, Lyrical Ballads
Pie It Forward Pre-Opening Event Fundraiser
We’re growing, which means new Pieologys are popping up quickly all around the nation. One of our favorite things to do before we open is to throw a few pizza parties for all of our new friends and neighbors.
- We’ll designate one of our Pre-opening Parties as your fundraising event night.
- We’ll prepare an invitation for the event for you to distribute to your Organization’s support network.
- We’ll supply the food, beverage and location. You bring the guests.
- During the event, your guests will donate a designated per person fee to your cause.
Pie-Centage Night Fundraisers
Raise funds for your 5013C Charitable Organization by partnering with us for a Pie-Centage Night Event.
- Together we’ll agree to a date and time for your event. (Mondays through Wednesdays preferred).
- We’ll prepare a flyer for you to distribute to your Organization’s support network.
- You invite the guests, Pieology will donate a percentage of event sales to benefit your Organization.
Pie’s The Limit Fundraiser
For larger organizations with longer-term fundraising initiatives, we’ll provide a 2-4 week fundraising opportunity.
- We’ll work with you to designate one of our Pieologist’s Favorite Pies for your Pie’s the Limit event.
- We’ll provide flyers to promote the event to your support network.
- During the event time period, a percentage of sales of this Pie will benefit your non-profit organization.
Have another great fundraising idea that you’d like to share? Please pass it on!
“At the end of the day, it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished. It’s about what you’ve done with those accomplishments. It’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It about what you’ve given back” ― Denzel Washington, A Hand to Guide Me